Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Midweek Magnolias Challenge #148-"Anything Goes With a Magnolia Image"

Happy Wednesday dear blogging friends!

Well it's mid week already and you know what that means...YES!!...it's time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolias!!  Our super easy challenge for the next two weeks is "Anything Goes With a Magnolia Image"...our most wonderful sponsor is...as always...Magnolia Sweden!

So I've had Christmas cards on my mind lately...YIKES!!...that's scary as I really am not looking forward to winter!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
my card based was made using Go Kreate #360028... 
poinsettia is Tim Holtz...
DP is from the Maja Design "A Gift for You" 6X6 paper pad...
 this little sweetheart is "Lace Hood Tilda" from the A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection...
coloured with my copics and accented with Chunky White Frantage...
I framed her with ruffled lace and added rhinestone lace down one side...
 I love this meshy ribbon that I found last year in Michael's...
I added a rhinestone Angel...couldn't get a good angle to show her better...
the tag is from the Maja paper pad also...
 closer look of Tim Holtz "Tattered Poinsettia"...

Well now I can add another Christmas card to my stash!!  I know that my talented teamies at Midweek Magnolias have some gorgeous creations to show you!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Beth. I love that netting bow and Tilda is adorable. So much texture on this lovely creation.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Beth ... love the bow with the wee angel

    ReplyDelete