Friday, August 7, 2015

Fussy and Fancy-Challenge #145 "Lazy Summer Days"!!

Good Friday morning dear blogging friends!!

Today begins a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy AND it's my turn to play hostess!!!  I chose "Lazy Summer Days"...our most wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Magnolia-licious...well you all know how I LOVE my Maggies so I decided to add to my Tilda Town!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
with the hot weather this summer it was time for a pool in Tilda's Town...
deck is covered with Frantage...
another view...
 this sweet heart is from the Sea Breeze 2013 collection... 
 and this is "Bubble Tilda" from the Pink Lemonade 2014 collection...
 this is "Magnolia with Heart Necklace" also from the Pink Lemonade 2014...
 closer view...
 flower tubs...
 
Any one fancy a dip!!!  Okay it's time for you all to hop on over to Fussy and Fancy and check out the gorgeous creations that my talented teamies have to show you!!
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
Magnolia-licious-"Add An Animal"
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 

 
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Good grief, this is brilliant!! I love the little doggie and your wonderful tubs of flowers!! The Frantage works great as a pool deck and your Tildas are all stunning! PLEASE tell me how you made the water?????? Stunning Beth, just stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, zippity do hair gel!!! What!!!! You are a genius Beth! Thanks for letting me know, I am totally going to use that! hugs :)

      Delete
  2. WOW Beth, this is stunning, I love the fun pool scene you've created! Absolutely gorgeous details, the water looks amazing and the Tilda images are so sweet! Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Beth this is just jaw dropping ....totally amazing and so much detail. I am so pleased that you took close up photo so we can all appreciate your amazing work....fantastic inspiration and you are a perfect host for this Challenge....hugs...Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding....this is soooo darn creative Beth! Totally amazing! Your Tildas are done perfectly and that pool...OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome hun!!!!! everything is amazing, well done, hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow...it's a jaw dropper, Beth. Another fabulous project. You're a master at adding the little details. Love this.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Beth when I saw this I was just blown away..it is so stunning and adorable..love it, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth...I am speechless.....wow...so creative. The pool is just....fantastic. I want to jump right into it :)
    Really, really great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowser Beth you are one creative lady....it is so nice to see how we all have our own creative ways, just love this...this'll be me in a couple of months time.xxx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG ok you crazy talented person..I so love what you do..your colouring is awesome..what you do with your stamps is truly amazing!! love seeing your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is just such a fantastic project sweetie, how do you even come up with all these Beth Brovold originals???
    Love the whole thing, your parasol and Tilda are just perfect, they go some well. Your other Tilda with her feet in the pool, WOW!!! A feast for the eyes!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! Totally stunning masterpiece Beth with so much to feast my eyes on. The detail is beautiful and the sweet Tilda's coloured to perfection.
    Makes me want to jump in and take a swim.
    Take care!
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a wonderful scene you've created, nicely done Beth, thanks so much for joining in at Magnolialcious
    xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete