Friday, May 30, 2014

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #115-"Outdoors"

Good Friday morning dear friends!!

Today starts Fussy and Fancy's newest challenge and this one is all about the great "Outdoors"!  Our WONDERFUL sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Sentiments!!!  Hop on over to my teammates blogs for some wonderful inspiration...then roll up your sleeves...dig in and get those hands dirty (sounds like me in my garden...LOL) crafting!!

I decided to use this sweet little image from Crafty Sentiments to make a friend of mine a "Thinking of you" card!! 

Here is my card...
please click on the first image for a closer view and slideshow...
I made a center fold card using a Go Kreate Die...
the image that I used is called "Little Friends" by Crafty Sentiment...


 a closer view...
 one side is decorated with a butterfly border die, tiny butterflies with pearls, seam binding ribbon and a "thinking of you" sentiment...
 the image is mounted on a matt and one half is attached to the other side of the card...
 the card open with a flourish and sentiment...
 
So now it's your turn...we'd love to see what you all come up with!! 
 
Materials Used:
Digital Stamp-Crafty Sentiments "Little Friends"
Stamps-"thinking of you" sentiment-Hero Arts, inside sentiment and flourish Rubbernecker
               Stamps-www.rubbernecker.com
DP-Wild Rose Studios "Annabelle's Meadow"
Die Cuts-Go Kreate "Frilly Frames #260022 & #120022 and Joy Crafts #6002/0251
Flowers,seam binding ribbon and rhinestone/pearl-Wild Orchid Crafts
 
So that's it for me today!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!  Wishing you all a very happy weekend!!!
 
 
  


9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Beth, such a beautifully coloured image and fabulous design - I love your pretty papers and wonderful details.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT BETH! I just love how you have the card open up. The image is coloured beautifully! Adorable too!
    Love the embellishments, especially the butterfly that sits on the flowers! You are the diva of crafting I tell ya!!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth, this is a lovely card honey, love the design, I have thought of doing this design, but never had the nerve to do it. Wonderful colouring, loving that sky honey! The inside is fab too! Take care and have a nice weekend. Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Beth, this is SO SWEET!!! I love the papers and the fun card design. It's like a breath of fresh air and it makes me happy :))

    Have a blessed day,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho Beth, what a great card design, and that image is so adorable. As always I love how you have used it and the embellishments are just perfect.
    Hope you are having a good weekend...hugs Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, i really really love this card! perfect desing and colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always this is just fantastic Beth! Your colouring is fabulous and I love your design as well as all those butterflies - they're a favourite of mine (just this past week I bought 6 new butterfly dies! I'm crazy for them I know!).

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creation done Beth!!! Love your butterfly border, looking stylish and an adorable image. Simply love it:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always Beth, the image is so beautiful I adore the design & colours... simply Perfect!! Hugs (Grandma) May x x x lol...

    ReplyDelete