Friday, August 16, 2013

Shaped Card/Baby Shower Card

Good Friday Evening!

Well I'm back...but not with my Grandson's birthday card!

I was visiting Suzi's wonderful blog and saw that there was a challenge at the Midweek Magnolias blog called Shaped Cards.  As I had to do a shower card anyway I thought that I would get this done first and enter it into the challenge!!

Here is what I came up with...


Gift from Heaven Tilda - Special Moments 2013 collection
 ...Special Delivery from the same collection
 ...the card closed
 
 
I used Spellbinders Grand Labels Four and made it into a twisted easel card. 
 
I first saw this style of card on the FABULOUS Norma Lee's blog and have used it with many different shapes!!  It has become one of my favourite styles to use!
 
Materials Used:
Magnolia stamps - Magnolia-licious store
Colouring - copics
Paper - Lili of the Valley (Promises)
Flowers, pearls, crown pins, babies' breath & heart shaped doilie - Wild Orchid Crafts
Frantage embossing powder (pink & blue) - Stampendous
 
Well that is it for this evening! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!  I do appreciate it!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow...this is really special. I just love how you wrapped the pearls around the flowers. The doilie to the side is so cute. Love the card Beth! Beauty! (as my son always says)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully shaped card Beth! Gorgeous colors and so clever adding the pearl strands into the flowers!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete