Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Multi Layer Card

Tuesday already!!
I have been challenging myself to not wait a whole week before posting again and am finding this very hard to do!!  Where does the time go??!!

I have been trying to work on several projects while doing all the daily things that life throws at us, so in keeping with the challenge that I have set for myself I went down to my craft room and pulled out a card that I have been working on for a while and "pumping it up" when an idea strikes!!


So for better or worse here is what I have to show you today...
 Above...the card while open
 ...closing the right hand flap
 ...closed but not tied
 ...the front cover flap opened up
 ...closed and tied
...and this is Whispy
 
Whispy is one of the first digital images that I purchased from Saturated Canary...I just had to have her...isn't she a GORGEOUS digi image!!
 
The paper that I have used is from the Princess Fairytale 6" X 6" paper pack by Dovecraft.  I purchased this from Lora at One Crazy Stamper where I get much of my "stuff"!!
 
Ribbon, lace, pearls and butterfly embellishment is from my stash (not sure where I got them all as there is sooooo much lying around my room).  The butterfly die (3 in 1) is from Joy! crafts and was purchased from One Crazy Stamper.
 
I have not added a personalization as not sure who this will go to or if I want to keep for display!!
 
Well that is it for today...I hope to be back in a couple of days with my Grandson's birthday card!  A card finished on time or actually ahead of the game...imagine that!!
 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by...I do appreciate it!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my...this is just stunning. The colour you have chosen to colour your image is stunning, vibrant and so well done. You colour with copics beautifully! The amount of work you have put into this is unbelievable...the embellishments such as the butterflies and the pearls. Hope your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Beth! Such a fun fold and all the pretty details make it so lush!!!! Your coloring is fab too!
    Thanks so much for taking my DI class, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete